Designed to evaluate the maximum performance potential of axial and spiral CT scanners
Warning: Last items in stock!
CATPHAN 500 is designed to evaluate the maximum performance potential of axial and spiral CT scanners.
Tests - Summary
• high resolution (1 to 21 line pairs per cm)
• phantom position verification • patient alignment system check • low contrast sensitivity
• comparative subslice and supra-slice low contrast sensitivity • spatial uniformity
• scan incrementation
• noise (precision) of CT systems
• circular symmetry • sensitometry (linearity)
• pixel (matrix) size To improve the phantom's functionalities, different options and versions are available.