396X portable sensitometer for marking monolayer film, with repeatable 21-step exposures
Available within 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
The 396X sensitometer is a portable instrument with two colors (blue and green) that runs on a 9V alkaline battery. It provides single-sided exposures and produces repeatable 21 step exposures on monolayer film. With a long battery life, this instrument is designed to perform approximately 10,000 exposures with a 9V alkaline battery. When the battery life has run out, the circuit prevents exposure.
• Exposure Stability: +/- 0.02 log exposure / year
• Repeatability: +/- 0.02 log exposure • Temperature sensitivity: +/- 0.02 log exposure of 15 ° to 30 ° C
• Power supply: 9 V alkaline battery (about 10,000 exposures) • Light modulation: 21-step wedge, 0.15D per step
• Blue color peak wavelength: 455nm ± 10nm
• Green color peak wavelength: 512nm ± 10nm
• Dimensions: 5.84 x 9.50 x 17.78 cm
• Compliance: DIN V 6868-55