Hoffman 3D brain simulation phantom for evaluating acquisition and reconstruction methods in brain imaging.
- Anatomically accurate simulation of radioactivity distribution for brain SPECT and brain PET studies and distribution of proton density and relaxation parameters for brain MRI studies.
- Simulates 4:1 uptake ratio (by partial volume effect) seen for normal gray and white matter in flow and metabolic studies.
- Single fillable chamber eliminates the need to prepare different concentrations of radioactivity.
- Cylinder inside diameter: 20.8 cm
- Cylinder inside height: 17.5 cm
- Fillable volume: ~ 1.2 liter