The 331C hand-held transmission densitometer is a compact, portable instrument that runs on a rechargeable batteries. Its accuracy and stability are equivalent to tabletop models.
Hi-tech electronic circuits and low power consumption ensure a long battery life.
The densitometer has its own light source and light diffusion zone. Power, lighting, and reset buttons facilitate the use of this device. Standard film with five reference ranges, a calibration certificate, and a protective cover are included.
- 0 – 3.5 D (diaphragm 1 mm)
- 0 – 4.0 D (diaphragm 2 mm)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 D
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01 D
- Operating temperature: 10-40 ° C
- External power supply: Charger P / N SE30-46 (220V / 50Hz)
- Stability Factor: +/- 1% per semester
- Zero stability by 8 hours: +/- 0.02 D (0.01 typical)
- Measurement Area: 1 and 2 mm
- Measuring length: 14 cm
- Internal Power: 4 rechargeable AA Ni-Cad batteries
- Dimensions: 5.08 x 7.46 x 17.78 cm
- Weight: 680 g