Cardiac insert designed to be used with various DATA SPECTRUM phantoms for evaluating acquisition and reconstruction methods.
- Simulates normal and abnormal myocardial uptake and radioactivity in left ventricular chamber.
- Solid inserts simulate transmural and nontransmural cold abnormalities.
- Fillable inserts can be used to simulate transmural and non-transmural cold or hot abnormalities.
- Ventricle overall length: 9.3 cm
- Ventricle overall diameter: 6.1 cm
- Myocardium thickness: 1.0 cm
- Myocardium volume: ~ 110 mL
- Ventricle volume: ~ 60 mL